Click here to join us!
The Elisabeth Haub School of Law Center for Career and Professional Development and QuantumJurist present:
What is Blockchain?
During this event, we will explain what it is and how it will effect business and lawyers. Please join us for a panel discussion featuring:
• Judge Sharif Nesheiwat, US Administrative Law Judge and former Senior In-House Counsel with HSBC Regulatory Group
• Gary J. Ross, Partner at Ross & Shulga PLLC, a boutique securities law firm and leading practitioner in cryptocurrencies
• Jules Miller, General Partner at LunaCap Ventures, impact investor, and three-time entrepreneur and “intrapreneur”
• Lance Koonce, Partner at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, who focuses his practice on intellectual property and technology law with an expertise in emerging technologies
• MODERATOR: Ian Connett, Legal Director of Collective and Founder of Quantum Jurist
November 30, 2017
163 William Street, NYC Room 1800 (Banquet Hall)
New York, NY 10038
6:00pm - 7:30pm
This is a free event, and 1 CLE Credit is available.